Herbs are “the peoples medicine”. All people should have a basic knowledge of herbs. These are herbal resources we use. I hope you find them useful as well.
“Learning about herbs is like turning a light on that you didn’t know existed. It brings all of nature, the wonder, the beauty and the awe right smack dab into your lap and there it will remain forever. How cool is that? Right there in your lap you have the key to better health, understanding of all of nature, and inspiration to do better for the sake of all living creatures and plants.
– MARLENE ADELMANN, FOUNDER OF THE HERBAL ACADEMY
- American Herbalists Guild Directory of Herbal Education
- Bastyr University
- American College of Healthcare Sciences
- California School of Herbal Studies
- Forager’s Path
- Southwest School of Botanical Medicine
- The Herbal Academy
- Chestnut School of Herbal Medicine
Organizations & Other Resources
“An ounce of practice is generally worth more than a ton of theory”– EF Schumacher